It’s a biennial conference on ICPMS and LIBS laser ablation which, since its first edition in 1994, has been considered as the key meeting for the analysis of elementary and isotopic traces by laser ablation, for both academics and people working in industry. This event is an incredible opportunity for the researchers, engineers, technicians and students to exchange ideas on fundamental concepts, instrument developments and many other applications.
Registration fees for participants and students include:
- Access to the conference
- Attendance certificate
- Conference bag, badge, final program and compilation of abstracts
- Icebreaker with musical entertainment (open stage possible for musicians who are attending the conference) on Tuesday June 26
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch on Wednesday June 27 and Thursday June 28
- Visit of the Domaine du Cinquau wine cellars, wine tasting and evening meal at the Domaine du Cinquau on the evening of Wednesday, June 27
- Gala dinner at the Château de Pau (visit of the château in French and English) on Thursday June 28
You can also take advantage of early bird rates for partners/spouses before May 1.
The Organization Committee comprising Christophe Pécheyran, Fanny Claverie, Hugues Paucot, Hélène Tabouret, Géraldine Bourguet, Mickael Maysonnave, Gaelle Barbotin, Marie Larregieu, are ready to welcome you.